I plan to ask the public the following questions. I will ask the targeted person there favorite music genre out of a list of four genres: Pop, Indie, Rock, Rap. I will not ask any further questions to those who do not choose 'Pop' this is because they will not have a lot of knowledge on the genre if they do not enjoy the genre.
Questions are as followed:
On a scale of 1-10 how aware are you of the Pop music genre?
What is your favorite pop artist\band?
What are the typical items you'd expect to see in a pop music video?
What would you expect a pop artist to wear in their music video?
What typical locations would you associate with the pop genre?
Would you prefer a pop music video to have a straight forward narrative, no narrative or a less clear narrative?
What would you expect an pop artist to being doing in the music video? Performing and dancing, acting out the narrative in front of the camera or both?
What is your favorite music video?
No comments:
Post a Comment