For this task I chose to use Beyonce's 'Run the World' video. My choice was influenced by my previous research on Beyonce's videos. The video fits in with the genre I am looking at. During this task I had to count the shots that are used throughout the video. During the full video I counted 152 differing shots including medium shots, close ups, long shots and establishing shots. All these differeing shots are used to portray different scenarios. Due to this task I now know the typical shot count for a pop/R&B music video would be, and that I also have to use varying shots to make the video visually interesting.
Tuesday, 8 October 2013
Shot Count
For this task I chose to use Beyonce's 'Run the World' video. My choice was influenced by my previous research on Beyonce's videos. The video fits in with the genre I am looking at. During this task I had to count the shots that are used throughout the video. During the full video I counted 152 differing shots including medium shots, close ups, long shots and establishing shots. All these differeing shots are used to portray different scenarios. Due to this task I now know the typical shot count for a pop/R&B music video would be, and that I also have to use varying shots to make the video visually interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment